Monday, June 22, 2009

Boring

Damn boring today, erm..what to do haaaaaaaaaaaaa....so tired, so boring want to hang out also boring la beb. That why la, juz keep blogging today....but excited can't wait this Thursday. Hopefully it's will off soon...my heart can't stop jumping...what should i do la............can't tahan. What happen to me...plz help...i want to release all this.
I think i know la, why...may b b'coz of 2 idiot...stupid, stupid fat lady....juz nag2 non stop...but i can't angry ma....i have to be patient all the time...if got problem also senyum la beb...but inside OMG....only GOD know. Thanks to my dearest blog n hb coz tahan with me....i hope this 2 fat lady will kena la....hope so...but can't doa like that maaaaaaaaaa.............let time begin la....then keep sabar n sabar...not sure till when....but i must. That my job...i can do it la bebeh..................

No comments: